- 19 years in investment management, project finance and structured finance.
- Experience from consulting and business advisory services at Arthur Andersen.
- Used to run (as the Partner and co-owner) a private investment management company with EUR 280m investment portfolio for Danish Investment Fund - IFU (www.ifu.dk)
- Personal lead on 40+ investments in 10 CEE countries
- Board experience from 13 companies in 5 countries
- Co-operation with DFIs and IFIs: IFU, EBRD, NEFCO, EIB, UN FAO (FREDA in Armenia)
2013 - Present Traficon Advisors s.r.o.
- Partner, Poland
- Client development and management in several countries including Poland, Chile, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
- Focus on renewable energy, agriculture
2005 - 2012 - VMP Sp. z o.o.
- Managing Partner, Co-owner
- Partner in an investment management company with total portfolio of EUR 280m, over 100 investments in 14 countries of CEE
2001 - 2004 - Danish International Investment Funds IFU/IØ (www.ifu.dk)
- Investment Director – Warsaw Office of IFU/IØ
- Involved in deal structuring, investment management and divestment in approximately 30 investments in 10 Countries of CEE
1998 - 2001 - Arthur Andersen Polska.
Corporate Finance Division
Consulting and financial advisory services in real estate sector:
valuations, transaction support, tax structuring and optimization
Corporate real estate restructuring (large bank holdings)
1998 - MBA - University of Illinois at Urbana USA & Warsaw University (UW)
1998 - MSc in Management UW
1991 - MSc in Engineering and Hydrogeology UW