ING. PAVEL NOVOTNÝ, MBA
University of J.E. Purkyně, MBA De Paul University Chicago
2010 - present Traficon Advisors, Partner Operations/Investment Manager
- Pavel has more than 15 years of experience in investment management and structured finance gained from over 50 investment projects and transactions in 10 countries in the CEE region worth over EUR 70m and covering many sectors, with focus on food and agriculture, real estate and renewable energy. He has also experience from holding more than 15 Board positions in 7 countries.
2008 - 2009 - HELIOS TECH a.s. , Sales and Business Development Manager
- Local as well as international sales and marketing for supporting structures for photovoltaic power plants. Contact with EPC contractors and investors.
2006 - 2008 - Elmarco s.r.o., CEO/COO
- Transformation of family-style managed fast growing company into standardized process and project driven corporate company. Responsible for formation of multiple strategic/tactical partnerships including product related Joint Ventures. Managed recruitment of private equity investor to support further development of ELMARCO.
2004 - 2005 - VÚKV a.s., Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Managing smooth post-acquisition process and integration into the enterprise structure of Škoda Holding.
2003 - 2006 - Škoda Transportation s.r.o, CFO and Member of the Board of Directors
- All standard CFO functions with key focus on project finance and support of other newly implemented functions like project management.
1999 - 2003 - Bombardier Transportation-Vagonka Česká Lípa a.s., Financial Director
- Assure efficient functions like financial planning accounting and controlling, tax and audit, budgeting. Negotiate contracts with other members of Bombardier Transportation group.
Czech, German, English
Mobile: +420 737 254 771