ING. JAN SOUKUP, MBA
Since 2014 - Traficon, Senior Partner M&A
- Responsible for projects in the area of M&A and Corporate Finance in the Czech Republic and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
1998 - 2013 - Experience in M & A, Corporate Finance and Private Equity
- Jan held various positions in the areas of financial advisory and investment banking. In the period of 2000 - 2008 Jan worked in ABN AMRO where in the period of 2004 - 2008 he was specifically responsible for M&A transactions in the Czech Republic and Slovakia including transactions in other CEE countries.
Selected M&A transactions:
- Advisory to British company McBride in the acquisition of Dermatol, a leading Czech manufacturer of skin care products
- Advisory to US based Terex Corporation in the sale of Tatra Kopřivnice to the group of financial investors
- Advisory to shareholders of TV Prima in the sale of 50% stake to the Swedish company Modern Times Group
- Advisory to Evraz Holding in the acquisition of Vitkovice Steel
- Advisory to shareholders of Aliatel in the sale of their 100% stake in the company to GTS
- Advisory to the Government of the Czech Republic with respect to the privatization of Transgas and 8 regional gas distribution companies
- Rochester Institute of Technology, New York (MBA) Czech Technical University in Prague
- Faculty of Civil Engineering (ing)
Phone: +420 212 243 974