2015 - Present
- Senior Partner Traficon
- Responsible for management consulting, structured finance, and international M&A transactions
2011 - Present
- Founder i2G Investment Group
- Management consulting and fundraising services, mentoring and coaching extended to high-potential start-ups, and small and medium-sized enterprises in cleantech, renewable energy, insurance and chemicals industries in the EU and the US.
1992 - 2010
- Accenture, Thames Water, RWE Power, World Bank, Arthur Andersen and Bulgarian Privatisation Agency
- Sourced, structured and managed M&A/financing projects with deal size between $10 million - $2 billion in power generation, mining, water & wastewater, desalination, building materials, pulp & paper, electronics, textile, brewing and wine production in Bulgaria, Kosovo, Serbia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Russia, Georgia, and Spain. Performed market opening and generation of management consulting and IT system implementation opportunities at electricity and gas utilities in CEE and Turkey. Achieved measurable success in entering new markets and leading cross-functional, cross-cultural teams across borders, and closed more than 20 sell side and buy side transactions.
- MBA, IMD, Lausanne
- MSc Development Economics, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- MSc Mechanical Engineering, Technical University of Sofia
English, Russian, Bulgarian